The Parents and Friends Association is an active group within the school.
Our parent body is a wonderful resource and is of enormous benefit to staff and students of the school. Your support can only enhance the work of our Parents and Friends' Association. By becoming involved with the P&F it not only allows you the opportunity to become more involved with the school and its activities, it also enables you to take part in improving the resources and facilities used for your child’s education.
P&F Meetings are traditionally held on the third Tuesday of each month, in St Kieran’s BookIT Centre. Everyone is welcome. Minutes of the meetings are published on our website each month. If you are unable to attend meetings please take the time to have a read.
As a parent of our school you are able to involve yourself in our school in a number of ways;
- P&F meetings
- Volunteering in classrooms
- Attending assemblies, class and whole school activities
- Reading regular class newsletters and weekly school newsletters (also available on-line)
- Being involved in the ongoing process of consultation to assess community opinions
- Attending social gatherings and school functions
- The Annual General Meeting (AGM) is held at the February meeting of each new year. All parents are welcome to attend.
The Federation of Parents and Friends Association of Catholic Schools Queensland produces a newsletter each month. More information is available through the P & F website.
P&F Association meetings are open and all parents are welcome and encouraged to attend meetings when they can. Meetings are scheduled to start at 5:30pm.
P&F Dates for 2017
- 5th June
- 10th July
- 7th August
- 4th September
- 9th October
- 6th November